Stainless steel sinks need to be cleaned and properly maintain daily for long lasting beauty.
Like any other surface, it can accumulate dirt. Prolonged exposure to dirt can affect its appearance. Here are some of the things you can do to maintain and properly clean your stainless steel sink.
- It is recommended to rinse your sink with warm water and immediately wipe dry after each use. Using detergent is optional.
-Use mild non-scratching abrasive powder with warm water to make your sink shine. Remember to scrub following the direction of your sink’s polish grains.
- Always rinse your sink with warm water.
- Avoid using carbon steel brushes or steel wool on your sink as it may leave harmful particles.
- Immediately wipe your sink with dry towel to avoid water spots.
- A few drops of baby oil can also make your sink shine, remember to wipe it off using paper towel.
- Don’t leave detergent or any other type of cleaner sitting on top of your sink. This can affect its luster
- Don’t use your sink as cutting board. This can easily damage it.