How to clean the stainless steel sink?
1. First Use hundred clean cloth to wipe the surface of the sink clean, the surface of the dirt removed, in the wipe, must use a soft hundred clean cloth, do not use steel ball, will be the life of the sink damage.
2. Then sprinkle with baking soda and mix with water to form a paste.
3. Find a toothbrush, start a little brushing, when brushing, be sure to follow the groove of the sink to scrub.
4. After brushing all over, put a tissue or towel in the sink and sprinkle the white vinegar on it until it is wet.
5. Clean the cleaning agent clean, after cleaning, the steel tank will become more bright.
6. Finally with lemon slices to smell, the whole sink cleaning process is basically over.